What is UP everyone?! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Fall as much as I am! If you are reading these words well then CONGRATS you made it to my weekly vlog that I call Jade’s Two Scents! This week I am definitely feeling cozy, I want infinite comfort items. That includes blankets, pillows, CANDLES and warm cozy drinks ☕️
So I decided to save some money and try to recreate some famous comfort coffee lattes and I threw an easy one in there as well!! BUT THAT’S NOT ALL!! I also wanted to pair my cozy drinks with my cozy, fall candles! Can you imagine anything better than being all cozied up with a soft blanket, sippin' a nice warm drink, sniffin' a beautiful all-natural candle listening to the soft crackling of the wood wick, and just relaxing. Ahhh… I’m feeling relaxed just writing this!!
I would be hired in a heartbeat as a barista because let me say these recipes I found are AH-MAZING!! I whipped up a caramel latte and OF COURSE a pumpkin spice latte and they were a lot easier than I thought! Both recipes took around 5 to 6 minutes depending on how you make your coffee! I used a Keurig because I am fancy like that
Both latte recipes require a saucepan, stove, stirring utensil, and a whisk. But don’t worry this isn’t whisky business...he he… anyways... I have listed the entire recipes down below!
More content below! ♡
Caramel Coffee Latte Wooden Wick Jewelry Ring Candle
Warm Apple Pie Wooden Wick Jewelry Ring Candle
Pumpkin Spice Wooden Wick Jewelry Ring Candle
½ cup dairy (I used oatmilk)
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon of caramel sauce ( I used what I use for ice cream!)
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup of coffee
How to make
1. Grab a saucepan on medium heat and combine the milk and brown sugar until it's almost simmering
2. Reduce heat and add in caramel sauce and vanilla and whisk together until it's all mixed up!
3. Add to coffee and top off with some whipped cream and caramel sauce!
1. Go to store
2. Buy apple cider
3. Bring it home
4. Pour in microwave-safe mug
5. heat it up for like a minute-ish
6. Sip, Sip, HORRAY
Pumpkin spice latte
1 cup dairy (I used Oatmiilk)
2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 cup coffee
How to make
1. Very similar to our caramel latte! Grab a saucepan on medium heat and combine the milk, pumpkin puree, and brown sugar until it's thoroughly mixed up and slightly steaming.
2. Reduce heat and then add in pumpkin pie spice and vanilla and whisk together until it's all mixed up!
3. Add to coffee and top off with some whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice!
Make sure to tune in Wednesday nights at 6 pm EST for some FACEBOOK LIVE giveaway fun with Jade!!