Candle Safety for Jackpot Candles Jewelry Candles
To ensure an enjoyable and safe experience with your new Jackpot Candles jewelry candle, please adhere to the following tips:
- Be sure to trim your candle wick to 1/4" AT ALL TIMES before burning.
- Place your candle on a heat-resistant surface, away from anything that may catch fire.
- If candle smoking occurs, blow out your candle and trim the wick before relighting.
- Make sure no wick debris is left inside the wax when lighting your candle.
- Never leave candles burning unattended.
- Do not allow the flame to touch the side of the glass jar. If the wick is too long, blow out your candle and trim the wick before relighting.
- Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
- To prevent any possible damage to surfaces and countertops, discontinue use of your candle when there is 1/4" of wax remaining.