Welcome to Jade's Two Scents, where I will be giving you my... Two cents about... scents! I'm your candle girl, I'm your bath bomb girl, I'm ALL THINGS Jackpot Candles. This is my weekly, Friday blog where we discuss the best scented candles,bath bombs, relaxing, self-care, and having fun!
In honor of our brand new Hot Chocolate bath bomb, I planned out a fun lil' activity for today. We're going to make EDIBLE hot chocolate bombs (side note: please don't eat or drink your hot chocolate bath water!). I made these all winter long... TOO MANY TO COUNT. But now I'm a cocoa bomb expert, and I'm happily sharing Jade's famous recipe with you all today!
- Grab your microwave-safe container and put some of your chocolate wafers inside of it. Microwave it in thirty-second intervals until the chocolate is completely smooth. (You can also do this on the stove with some boiling water - watch the vid for tips)
- Put your chocolate in the silicone mold. Don't use too much! Just make a nice, thick layer around the perimeter of the mold. Next, you'll want to let it dry/chill - stick it in the fridge!
- Once your chocolate is dry, pop them out of the mold and fill them with your hot cocoa mix and marshmallows. Make sure you leave enough room for them to eventually be sealed shut!
- Next, you'll need to seal the hot cocoa bomb shut... I recommend making a nice little rim of chocolate around the bomb - it keeps them looking spherical in shape.
- Last but not least, it's time to decorate! Heat up some white chocolate or some more milk chocolate and, using your spoon, drizzle some more chocolate across the top. Finish with sprinkles if that's your thing!
Let's talk about our hot chocolate bath bombs for a sec - I LOVE this new addition to the Jackpot Candles lineup. Just like my homemade hot cocoa bombs, the hot chocolate bomb is a luxurious and decadent experience... Just meant for your bathtub instead of your coffee mug. Fill your room with scents of chocolate, cocoa, and a hint of marshmallow as you soak away the day in your own personal tub of hot chocolate... Just like all of our bath bombs, this one is made with butters, oils, and epsom salt to leave your skin smelling amazing and feeling super-smooth. Just remember, this bomb isn't edible... Despite how AMAZING this bomb smells, don't be tempted to drink what's in your tub!
The perfect accompaniment to your hot chocolate bomb is our fudgy brownie scented candle! If you're not a bath person, our fudgy brownie candle makes an amazing substitute. You'll fill your home with the scent of ooey-gooey brownies, freshly baked and ready to eat. Of course, each Fudgy Brownie candle comes with a Jackpot Candles ring surprise, worth anywhere from $15 to $5000.
Finally, let's talk about our brand new March monthly club! Our Feeling Lucky? candle is a special-edition kelly green wax with a refreshing and invigorating eucalyptus scent. This scent is perfect for keeping your brain on-task during a busy workday and also makes an amazing scent for your workout room to keep you feeling motivated. It comes with a shamrock bath bomb, perfect for St. Patrick's day vibes. This bath bomb is citrus scented (think an amazing blend of lemony orange scents) that will brighten up any morning or leave you feeling refreshed after a long day. Each monthly club comes with another chance for a ring with $15 to $5000, plus an exquisite, emerald-green pendant made with Swarovski crystal. Check it out now!
Make sure to tune in Wednesday nights at 6 pm EST for some FACEBOOK LIVE giveaway fun with Jade!!