Hi everyone! My name is Jade and you've made it to my weekly Jackpot Candles vlog - it's called Two Scents.This is my chance to talk about whatever's on my mind in the candle/bath bomb/rest/relaxation world. So, SO glad you've made it here... If it's your first time joining us, welcome, welcome, welcome!
Anybody who knows ANYTHING about Jackpot Candles knows that we have something pretty special that sets us apart from other scented candle brands... Each one of our 100% soy wax candles and bath bombs come with a special surprise inside - A foil-wrapped ring worth anywhere from $15 to $5000! We want our products and the Jackpot experience to live on, even after your candle wax has evaporated or your bath bomb has fizzled out. Make sure to always visit our appraisalpage after you have your ring in hand - you could be our next high-value ring winner!
Today, we're talking about the perfect fit - knowing your ring size! Finding the fit for your finger can be difficult, especially if you don't wear rings too often. We're gonna find the way to your perfect fit - your glass slipperif you will... For your finger, of course!
- Start here with our printable ring sizer PDF! Pro tip:Make sure the page is set to 100% before you print out to make sure the scale is correct
- Grab some string, a shoelace, or anything long and string-like that you can tie around your finger. A double knot is best in this situation to keep sizing steady. Tie it tight, but not uncomfortably so - think about the string as the way you'd want to wear a ring.
- Lay the tied string from your finger over the printable ring sizer PDF I mentioned earlier. Match the size of the circumference of your string to an actual ring size... Voila!Turns out I'm a size 6.
- Find the "paper sizing" tool on our printable ring sizer PDF - it kind of looks like a key. Cut it out carefully with a pair of scissors.
- You'll notice that there is a "cut here" line near the top of the paper sizing tool. Make a little slit in the paper along that line as well.
- Wrap the paper sizing tool around the finger you're trying to size. Slide the thin end of the sizer through the slit you cut in the top.
- Make sure the paper sizing tool is snug (just like the string). Make a fold in the narrow end of the sizing tool as soon as you've gotten it to the size you're happy with. Once you remove the sizer, the fold in the paper will coincide with your actual ring size.
You can also go to a local jewelry store to get your fingers sized - check out my vlog for more info on that!
Now... Since you know your ring size, let's talk about some Jackpot Candles products where you'll be able to find a ring to try on. Someone asked me on my Facebook LIVE session (Wednesdays at 6pm EST) what my absolute favorite Jackpot Candles product was - it is DEFINITELY a tough call, but I think I have to go with eucalyptus. There's just nothing quite like the fresh, crisp, spa-like scent of a eucalyptus scented candle. I always have one on hand (and a bath bomb or two, too). I want to point out a limited edition candle as well - our Be True, Be You candle is here only for June... And June/Pride month is quickly running out! This candle smells like champagne with hints of fresh apple and sweet berries. Plus, it comes with a ring surprise, just like all our other products. Lastly, speaking of June exclusives, I want to give one final shoutout to our amazing Siren's Song limited edition candle, only available as a part of our Jackpot Candles Monthly Club! This candle is light and beachy - a perfect citrusy scent for these summer months. It comes with a limited edition shell-shaped bath bomb and, of course, a limited edition necklace and a surprise ring!
Make sure to tune in Wednesday nights at 6 pm EST for some FACEBOOK LIVE giveaway fun with Jade!!